CQSM 2021 Status Update
Our Board of Directors is currently considering the possibility of holding a 2021 camp session. While camp is an important part of our campers' lives, the safety and well-being of our camp family is critical. We are monitoring the national and local Covid sitation, the progress in containing it, and we are considering our ability to put safety measures/mitigation in place at camp. We're hoping to make a decision soon. When we do, you'll see the news here as well as on our Facebook and Instagram pages.
If you're not yet involved in CQSM but are interested, please subscribe via our volunteer page or (for parents) e-mail us (email@example.com) to be added to our parent contact list.